California Military Department (CMD)
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE'RE DOING
The California Military Department is a diverse, community-based organization comprised of four pillars: the California Army National Guard, the California Air National Guard, the California State Military Reserve and the California Youth and Community Programs. Across our organization, we are committed to improving, preparing and protecting our communities, state and nation. The California Military Department - we are a force like no other.
The following is a list of facilities for this agency or department.
- BAKERSFIELD (GATEWAY) (STATE OWNED)
- CAMP SAN LUIS OBISPO (STATE OWNED)
- CULVER CITY ARMORY (STATE OWNED) (SOLD 3/2015)
- FAIRFIELD ARMORY (STATE OWNED)
- FULLERTON (STATE OWNED)
- LAKEPORT ARMORY (STATE OWNED)
- LANCASTER ARMORY (STATE OWNED)
- LONG BEACH (CSMS) (STATE OWNED)
- LOS ANGELES (STATE OWNED)
- SACRAMENTO (58TH STREET) (STATE OWNED) (SOLD 4/30/2014)
- SACRAMENTO (ARDEN) ARMORY (STATE OWNED)
- SALINAS FMS (STATE OWNED)
1 Not all facilities may be listed here for this agency.
progress through 2017
56.04 Million kBtu
31.7 Million Gallons
6.9 Thousand MT
CALENDAR YEAR 2017